Supplier Bank Details.

This forum is to discuss different features/issues of Oracle Financials modules ( GL - General Ledger, AP - Accounts Payable, AR - Accounts Receivable, FA - Fixed Assets & CM - Cash Management ).
fun2chat

Supplier Bank Details.

Post by fun2chat »

I have a major issue in production, we are about to go live and am stuck up in this issue.

I have defined a supplier, and am defining supplier bank in banking information. I create a new bank with branch and other details, but once i save the information, the banking details forms open but i am not getting the bank which i just defined.

The same bank i can see in CM, bank details. but the cannot see the same in supplier banking details, also while making invoice i am not getting this bank in remitt to account box.

Can any one please help me on this, please suggest whether am missing some setup or some bug.

On metalink i found that it might be some form error, i have even checked that.

Its important and urgent

Regards
karthikeyanp1981

Post by karthikeyanp1981 »

From what you say, defining bank accounts through form, i assume that you are in Release 11. Please confirm the same.

What you are saying is you have created external bank account (supplier) for fund transfer or electronic payments, which is not accessible...

Can you be bit more clear in the navigation screen where you cannot access the bank account created.
Is it happening for all supplier banks or only this bank, have you tried creating one more and tested the same...
fun2chat

Post by fun2chat »

I am really sorry for not mentioning the version.

Its R12 12.0.6

We are defining the supplier bank for electronic payment.

It is only happening in supplier banking details form.

I created a new bank in supplier banking details form, but once i create it and save it , it is not getting saved.

REgards