Training

This forum is for all kind of certifications & trainings related discussion.
joshi Kailash

Training

Post by joshi Kailash »

Hi All,
I am looking for a Oracle apps training in Purchase& Inventory Modules in R 12 . Does anybody know company provides online or in-class training for the same in Delhi & NCR region .

regards
k.joshi
asubramaniam

Post by asubramaniam »

Yes, Oracle Education is conducting Training at Delhi. Visit Oracle Education for more information.

regards
Subramaniam
mfgtrainer

Post by mfgtrainer »

Let me know if you are still looking for the training. We give online training in Oracle apps 11i and R12 manufacturing and SCM domain.
Mohammad Younus

Post by Mohammad Younus »

dear friends .... this is me MOHAMMAD YOUNUS. I have completed my graduation in INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING AND MANAGEMENT and right now working in consulting organization as a Trainee Functional Consultant ......... dear firends plzzzz guid me how do i learn the things and also tell me from where i got diffrent tuttorials and other things ...
kindly guid me the inventory, purchasing and manufacturings module specially ... plzzzzzzzzzzz
haider1781

Post by haider1781 »

You can get the Inv , purchasing manufactuing students guide from oracle support. These Students guides are very much help full to understand the functionality of Oracle EBsuite.
First complete the essential for implementors guide. And also try to understand the Business processes for these modules that is very much important for implementations.

Thanks

Haider
ArrowsolTraining

Post by ArrowsolTraining »

present many more training institute for online and off line training offers please well come my institute also this is arrowsol training center at Hyderabad.