Personalization in R12

In this forum Oracle Applications DBA's, System Administrators & Developers can share their knowledge/issues.
MuhammadZeeshan

Personalization in R12

Post by MuhammadZeeshan »

Hello

I need to know how to reference a form of different module when personalizing.

e.g onhand quantity form from inventory have to be called from requisition form in purchasing where we create requisition.

I know how to reference a form in same module, when i try to call a form from different module as in above example then it displays an error message i.e Function not available to this responsibility. Change responsibility or contact your system administrator.

Thank you
imtiyaz

Post by imtiyaz »

Hi Zeeshan,

our developer did the simpliar secnario

START
1. User enters purchase requisitions form
2. User enter PR line. When tabing from the quantity field the form will check if on hand stock exist for the organizations assigned to the item
3. Form will raise an Alert to inform the user about the item on hand availability in the assigned organizations.
4. An attachment in a form of a link will be added to the approval notification, so the subsequent approver is informed about the PR items availability per line

SEQ TYPE DESCRIPTION LANGUAGE OBJECT/BUILTIN TYPE TARGET OBJECT / ARGUMENT / FUNCTION CODE PROPERTY NAME / FUNCTION NAME VALUE / PARAMETERS
10 Property OnHand QTY Message All Item LINES.ATTRIBUTE10 VALUE SELECT SOR_GET_ONHAND_QTY_PER_ORG(:LINES.ITEM_ID) FROM DUAL

Regards
MuhammadZeeshan

Post by MuhammadZeeshan »

Asalam-o-alaikum

Imtiyaz

I tried it on the application level, it takes it as a string and not parse it.
I search it in the database, it does not exists.
If it is a form level function then i think this is not the correct way to call a function.