Bank Account Transfers Show still Settlement In Pr

This forum is to discuss different features/issues of Oracle Financials modules ( GL - General Ledger, AP - Accounts Payable, AR - Accounts Receivable, FA - Fixed Assets & CM - Cash Management ).
tgs100

Post by tgs100 »

As this Bank Transfer is a new feature in R12 (in CM), I could not see any standard reports which can be used for bank transfer reconciliation. You may have to develop the custom reports.

Cheers,
Saravanan TG
niletra

Post by niletra »

Hi Sarvan

Yeah Thats True Bank Accounts Transfer a is new Feature but

Which Paymnents and Receipts Made from the
Banks Accounts Transfer.

Can i do with the Auto Reconciliation.

Thanks

Best Regards,
Niletra Desai
tgs100

Post by tgs100 »

Sorry. I was referring to GL reconciliation.

Yes. You can do autoreconciliation.

If you are not using payments module for settlement, then enter a value in Bank reference field. This value acts as the check number.

Cheers,
Saravanan TG
niletra

Post by niletra »

Thanks a lot

i am Confusing Regarding this only.

I will Check and let you know.

And Sarvan you know that Bank Accounts Transfer not hitting the India Cash Bank Book REPORT.

Then how can you handle this
Transection.

Have you Devlop any Custom Reports

Thanks

Best Regards,
Niletra
tgs100

Post by tgs100 »

It is better to open a new thread instead of discussing several topics in the same thread.

Yes. India - Bank/Cash book report does not show the bank transfers and an enhancement request has been raised for this.

At the moment, we need to customize the report to include the bank transfers also.

Cheers,
Saravanan
niletra

Post by niletra »

Dear Sar van

i am nor Creating a new Thread

Because Its Strict Instruction From Admin

Don't Create a new Thread For Duplicate Problem

Thanks

Best Regards,
Niletra Desai
tgs100

Post by tgs100 »

Niletra,

This is not a duplicate problem. The initial problem was 'How to create the Bank Account Transfer'. The user oracleapps1983 has confirmed that the issue got resolved. Then you started topics like 'Accounting entries' in Bank Transfer, then 'reconciliation' of bank account transfers.

Neverthless, all topics are coming under "Bank Account Transfer" so not a big issue in my opinion.

Cheers,
Saravanan TG
saurabhparwal

Post by saurabhparwal »

Hi Folks,

Is this the only way to assign the PPR (Payment Process Profile) to Bank Account Transfer. There is no other setup where we can default the PPR for a Inter Bank Transfer.

1. Add "Funds Disbursement Process" Responsibility to your userid (Or create a new one similar to that)
2. Complete the Profile options (MO:Security Profile) for that responsibility
3. Switch to Funds Disbursement Process Responsibility. In the Home page, you should now see the Bank Transfer Transaction under Pending Actions
4. Click 'Take Action' icon
5. Enter the Payment Process Profile value, Select 'Run Payment Process' in Actions Tab and Click 'Go' button. Now a concurrent program will be created to process the payments (Basically it is equal to Build Payments in R11)
6. After the concurrent Program is completed, You will see the transaction line under 'Payments Awaiting Payment Instruction Creation'. Now Click 'Create Printed Payment Instructions' (or Electronic as applicable) link
7. Enter the details and Submit
8. Confirm Print