Basic SQL queries for GL,AP,AR,CM and FA

This forum is to discuss different features/issues of Oracle Financials modules ( GL - General Ledger, AP - Accounts Payable, AR - Accounts Receivable, FA - Fixed Assets & CM - Cash Management ).
benny

Basic SQL queries for GL,AP,AR,CM and FA

Post by benny »

Hi Members,

Would request anyone of you to provide me some basic queries to check data for GL interfaces, invoices, payments and so on for the financial modules. I'm sure someone would be having a library of these basic queries or metalink notes or anything helpful that a functional person uses for basic data and which would be veru useful for all the members who are new to the technical aspect of Oracle.

Your help is appreciated from me and all the Erpstuff members.

Regards
Ben[?]
oteixeira

Post by oteixeira »

Hi Ben.

I do have a lot of queries on Financial modules but they are so specific that i hardly find any usage for other people. They were created to solve problems or provide answers as it were arising.
If you can elaborate your requirement perhaps i can pass some to you.

Octavio
benny

Post by benny »

Hi Octavio,

I would like to gain technical knowledge of the financial tables. I'm looking for basic queries to start for example to look into GL interface table to see if any data is lying in the interface table during month end process, this goes same with AR, AP, PO etc. Others could be invoices, payments, error tables etc a few to name.

Rgrds
Ben[?]
admin

Post by admin »