Paying arrears of last 2 months

Oracle Human Resource (Core HR), Payroll, Time & Labor, Self Service HR, Advance Benefit, Talent Management (Performance Management, Competency Management, Performance Appraisal, Goal Management), iRecruitment, Compensation Workbench
mamajid

Paying arrears of last 2 months

Post by mamajid »

Dear All

I came across with a scenario that in which i have to pay and employee some amount of his salary which was upgraded around 2 or three months before. i.e. after appraisal a persons salary upgraded from 10,000 to 20,000 in the month of March which is effective from the month of January. Payrolls of the month from Jan to Feb has been run, now in march the difference (arrears) has to be paid to employees lets say of strength 200 working on a plant. how would this be done.

Regards

Majid
admin

Post by admin »

You need to use Retropay. thanks
eng_ahmad_2007

Post by eng_ahmad_2007 »

Dear Majid,

You should use Retropay Functionality. Make your salary changes. Include all the concerned employees in a Retropay Set or run the Retropay Notifications Report. Then, Run Retropay (enhanced) process. This should pay the differences effective from the date you made the changes to the Payroll Run Values.

Hope this helped,
Feel free to ask for any questions,

Best Regards,

Ahmad Ghane
Senior Oracle HCM Techno-Functional Consultant
mamajid

Post by mamajid »

Tell me is enhanced retro pay available for R12 global legislation

Regards

Majid
sgahmed

Post by sgahmed »