Query On Transactions available for Reconciliation

This forum is to discuss different features/issues of Oracle Financials modules ( GL - General Ledger, AP - Accounts Payable, AR - Accounts Receivable, FA - Fixed Assets & CM - Cash Management ).
anjan.614

Query On Transactions available for Reconciliation

Post by anjan.614 »

Hello All,

If anybody knows about the functionality of the Transactions available for reconciliation report in cash management.
1. I created payment on Jan09 and entered statement lines on Jan-30 and done reconciliation on Feb-05.

If i ran the report till Feb-4 it will appear as unreconciled amount in the report. This is correct..

If i ran the report after 5-2-09(May be 10-feb-09) withe date range Jan-09 to 04-02-09). Then is it will be appear or not.

on Feb5 it got reconciled so it will not appear in report.
My requirement: The transaction is unreconciled between the Jan-09 to Feb4-09. So if i ran the report at any time with the range of unreconciled period it should show in report... Is it correct functionality or not if it is not correct provide me your views...

Thanks,
Anjan...
hiszaki

Post by hiszaki »

Hi Anjan

Please check the cash management document for this report & related conditions for this report to know in which way this report are running.

Thanks
Hisham