Minimum and maximum Limit

This forum is to discuss different features/issues of Oracle Financials modules ( GL - General Ledger, AP - Accounts Payable, AR - Accounts Receivable, FA - Fixed Assets & CM - Cash Management ).
navson

Minimum and maximum Limit

Post by navson »

Dear All,

Is there any functionality in AR or OM to hold a customer if he doesn't Clear his dues by the 1st of every month, i.e

Customer Credit Limit is 100,000

Customer Minimum limit is 10,000.

Thus if the customer utilize his credit limit during the month he will be hold to make further Credit transactions,This is simple and Credit hold is applied but if the Customer pays 20,000 during the month he can now use his Credit Limit till it reach to max level i.e, 100,000 this scenario can be continued in the whole month but in the 1st of new month how can he be compelled to pay the amount to reach his minimum Payment, i.e

Credit Limit Utilized fully or partially More than 10,000 or equal to 100,000 in the month of January

How the Customer go on hold until he pays 90000 to reach his minimum Credit Limit.

Note: System should not allow customer to make credt transaction in the month of Feb until he clears his dues to reach upto 10,000

Regards

Naveed Hasan
anjan123

Post by anjan123 »

[quote]Dear All,

Is there any functionality in AR or OM to hold a customer if he doesn't Clear his dues by the 1st of every month, i.e

Customer Credit Limit is 100,000

Customer Minimum limit is 10,000.

Thus if the customer utilize his credit limit during the month he will be hold to make further Credit transactions,This is simple and Credit hold is applied but if the Customer pays 20,000 during the month he can now use his Credit Limit till it reach to max level i.e, 100,000 this scenario can be continued in the whole month but in the 1st of new month how can he be compelled to pay the amount to reach his minimum Payment, i.e

Credit Limit Utilized fully or partially More than 10,000 or equal to 100,000 in the month of January

How the Customer go on hold until he pays 90000 to reach his minimum Credit Limit.

Note: System should not allow customer to make credt transaction in the month of Feb until he clears his dues to reach upto 10,000

Regards

Naveed Hasan

<i><div align="right">Originally posted by navson
navson

Post by navson »

Thanx for your Reply,
Here is the point to be noted that even the customer pays 10,000 system should not allow until he pays upto his minimum Credit limit.

Regards

Naveed