Wrong Oracle Solution

All the discussion which is not possible in the above forums should be posted here.
meblogger

Wrong Oracle Solution

Post by meblogger »

We are a furniture manufacturing company and we are evaluating Oracle Applications as our ERP solution but during evaluation, we found that Oracle does not fulfil our niche requirements at all and there are much better ERP products available that suit our industry. We had huge faith in Oracle so wanted to check with experts here if we are missing something? We cna not share miche requirements here as they are our USP.
admin

Post by admin »

Dear bit surprised from the subject of the topic "Wrong Oracle Solution" and then the link you mentioned says "Furniture & Wood Products: Consona, Sage" which means these two ERP are dealing for this area. I don't have idea of this market but if you see the list in which different ERP's are for different industries and I can see only SAP and Oracle seems to be common except Furniture. Even for these we still need customization/personalization in order to get the results. So I have no idea how big gaps are there which you can fill or not. thanks