AP AR Netting

This forum is to discuss different features/issues of Oracle Financials modules ( GL - General Ledger, AP - Accounts Payable, AR - Accounts Receivable, FA - Fixed Assets & CM - Cash Management ).
surendra

AP AR Netting

Post by surendra »

<font color="blue"></font id="blue">
Hi Friends,
I am doing AP AR Netting. I am giving the list of the setup that I have done for the netting Process.
The list of the following setups I have done for the purpose of AP AR Netting
1. I have created Netting Bank (Here I have enabled the Multi currency receipt check box)
2. I have created Receipt Class with which the netting bank has been attached.
3. In the receivable system option I have enabled the Allow Payment to unrelated transaction check box.
4. I have done an Invoice in the Receivable (**** Invoice dated 12th July 2010) with Payment Term as Immediate
5. I have created an Invoice in Payable (standard Invoice dated 12th July 2010) with payment terms as Immediate.
6. Now I have created a Netting Agreement, where I have chosen
The Operating Unit
Given a Name For the Netting Agreement
Start date I have Given 11-Jul-2010
Then I have taken the Netting Bank in the Bank Account
I have selected the Option for Select Only Past due Receivable Transaction as NO.
In the Payable Invoice Type I have ?Standard?.
In the receivable Transaction Type I have taken ?**** Transaction Type?(Which I have took in the Receivable
Transaction)
Then I have selected the supplier and the customer.
7. Now in the Netting Batch I have given the followings
Operating Unit
Settlement Date as 13 jul 2010
Transaction Due Date as 12 jul 2010
On selecting the Submit Button, The ?Create Netting Batch Report? In running. And it is completing with a status error.
The error in the view Log files Showing
?Exceptions posted by this request:
Concurrent Manager encountered an error while attempting to start your immediate concurrent program &PROGRAM. Routine &ROUTINE received a return code of failure.?
Can any one please help me in this regards. I have given the list of the setup that I have done in the system if any one have any clarification or any suggestion, please let me know and help me in this problem. Thanking you.
Regards,
S.Surendra Kumar Patro