Invoice match Option - PO and level = 3 way

Purchasing & Inventory forum can be used to discuss all features/issues related to Oracle Purchasing & Inventory.
kommineni7

Invoice match Option - PO and level = 3 way

Post by kommineni7 »

Hi gurus,

I set at PO level as invoice match options to PO and level of mathcing required is 3 way.

we approved the PO. Before creating the receipt and devliery, in AP we are able to enter the invoice and match the invoice with PO. My quesiton over here is, how the system verifies the reciept quantity if we set up to 3 way? How to contorl this kind of situaitons.

if we set the 3 way matching, we have to set always invoice match option to Receipt only???

Thanks in advance,
Venkatesh
hiszaki

Post by hiszaki »

Hi Venkatesh

3 way means (PO - Receipt - Invoice) so when the invoice entered & the match option will be with receipt, the system will display the PO quantities, receipt quantities & bill quantities.

If you didn't receive any items in the receiving area (receipt function), the invoice will be hold because for the quantities variance between the invoice & the receipts.
This hold from system & it will be release after you receipt the items or un-match invoice with the PO.

Hope I can help you
Hisham