Transfer/Posting & Promotion

Oracle Human Resource (Core HR), Payroll, Time & Labor, Self Service HR, Advance Benefit, Talent Management (Performance Management, Competency Management, Performance Appraisal, Goal Management), iRecruitment, Compensation Workbench
mamajid

Transfer/Posting & Promotion

Post by mamajid »

Dear All

We are implementing Oracle HRMS in a big organization. Me and my team facing a scenario in Transfer/Posting and promotion.

In these processes user requires approval which follows a position hierarchy and after approval person got promoted or posted/transfer on a new location.

For example 10 employees has to be promoted or posted/transfer to new location. Now approval hierarchy follows Mr. A (manager) >> Mr. B (S.Manager) >> Mr. C (Chief Operating Officer).

When Mr. C finally approves the promotion or transfer/posting then record should be updated in the system their and then and notifications should be distributed accordingly.

How the list of 10 employee would flow through hierarchy?
will it be the list of employees or other and how will it be updated
in database?

Regards

Majid
eng_ahmad_2007

Post by eng_ahmad_2007 »

Dear Majid,
Thinking of the standard functionality, you can transfer / approve one employee a time. So, to achieve this, I think you have to customize an SIT with employee names and the new location they want to be moved to ... you can include employee names as long as the SIT segment numbers allows you... You can then use standard API's to transfer these emoloyees to the new locations after the approval of course...

I hope this helped,

If you managed to solve the issue, please share the knowledge...

Kind Regards,

Ahmad Ghanem
Oracle HCM Senior Consultant