Which back end user my people data is going in?

Oracle Human Resource (Core HR), Payroll, Time & Labor, Self Service HR, Advance Benefit, Talent Management (Performance Management, Competency Management, Performance Appraisal, Goal Management), iRecruitment, Compensation Workbench
hari_bk

Which back end user my people data is going in?

Post by hari_bk »

I added 2 responsibilities Human Resources Australia and Human Resources UK to my user id in Oracle Applications.

I saved a record in People form for Human Resources Australia and I wanted to check the record in database. I connected to Apps/Apps@host and checked in Per_All_People_F but I couldn't find my record in the table.

How Can I find which database user the data goes in when i save a record in country specific responsibility like HR Australia and HR UK.

From Application help I can only find application user id.

Thanks in advance
Hari
Atif

Post by Atif »

hi
the data in HRMS saved in database according to business group.Per_all_people_f is the date tracked table that holds the information of people screen for every legislation( As per my knowedge) with the specific business group id against each row.Try finding your data by first getting the business group id from apps-> examine and supply that business group id in your where clause.
Regards
Atif