FSG Publishing

This forum is to discuss different features/issues of Oracle Financials modules ( GL - General Ledger, AP - Accounts Payable, AR - Accounts Receivable, FA - Fixed Assets & CM - Cash Management ).
piyoosh_pant

FSG Publishing

Post by piyoosh_pant »

As most of the clients are moving from ADI(Client) to Web ADI what options do they have for publishing reports. The old ADI had a versatile report publishing feature which is not there in Web ADI. I tried to use XML Publisher to publish FSGs with Excel output but am not able to do so as the system still gives me a PDF output. Please share your thoughts or documents that you may have on this issue.

Thanks

Piyoosh
piyoosh_pant

Post by piyoosh_pant »

Can somebody please share any information about Oracle Report Manager. I believe this is a good replacement of ADI Report Wizard. I would appreciate if somebody could share information on how to get FSG with EXCEL output using Oracle Report Manager. I tried testing this in Solution Beacon Vision Environment but was not able to get output in Excel format. Metlink was also not of any help.

Thanks

Piyoosh
ushakiran

Post by ushakiran »

Hi Piyoosh,
I was trying to login solutionbeacon but it asks for Oracle CSI no if u could help out in solving this issue i would be more thankful to u. Please do the needful
liz

Post by liz »

Sure... Just use 123456. It worked for me.

Thanks
ushakiran

Post by ushakiran »

well piyoosh, liz,
i was trying to login in solutionbeacon but it says that loading jinit.exe but its not getting loaded could u please help me where i am lacking at and what need to be loaded to run solutionbeacon.
Arjunn

Post by Arjunn »

Hi ushakiran,

To open the forms window Jinitiator is must. It will take some 10-15mins to download the 'Jini', after installing this you can able to run the solutionbeacon site.

Cheers,
Arjun