Invoices appearing with zero amount?

This forum is to discuss different features/issues of Oracle Financials modules ( GL - General Ledger, AP - Accounts Payable, AR - Accounts Receivable, FA - Fixed Assets & CM - Cash Management ).
srinivas.bonala

Invoices appearing with zero amount?

Post by srinivas.bonala »

Hi frends,

I am srinivas.b working as a oracle apps functional consultant. i had an issue, " invoices paid in a payment batch but still some of the invoices appearing in the next payment batch with zero amount, user don't want to appear like this". give me a possible solution. plz help me out on this coz this is the first issue i got.

Thanks in advance.
Upendra

Post by Upendra »

Dear Srinivas,

Please check the Payment terms that you have assigned to Supplier. May be some times, people must have assigned a payment term with second installment as "ZERO". Those suppliers will have first installment with full Invoice Amount and Second Installment with "ZERO" Amount.

Second, you check the Payment document as well as Bank's setup and disable the "ALLOW ZERO PAYMENT" option. So, that the Bank which you are using for Payment Batch will not pick up the ZERO PAYMENTS.

OK ?

Upendra DOnepudi
srinivas.bonala

Post by srinivas.bonala »

thanks for ur timely reply. i will do that and let u know the result.
iam thinking that its a logical reason may be some setup issue. anyway iam working on all possible ways. if u hav any updates do let me know.

Thanks.