AR Transaction R12

This forum is to discuss different features/issues of Oracle Financials modules ( GL - General Ledger, AP - Accounts Payable, AR - Accounts Receivable, FA - Fixed Assets & CM - Cash Management ).
shweta.gupta

AR Transaction R12

Post by shweta.gupta »

Hi all,

When I am trying to enter a transaction in AR R12, after selecting the source, it is popping up with an error "APP-FND-01388: Cannot read value for profile option FND_DEVELOPER_MODE in routine &ROUTINE".
Its very urgent, please help out.

Regards
Shweta
karthikeyanp1981

Post by karthikeyanp1981 »

For the similar query , the response given in metalink was reproduced below :
" Please ensure that you set up the Profile Option "GL Ledger Name" set at Responsibility Level - this will resolve this and all the related Issues "
shweta.gupta

Post by shweta.gupta »

Thanks Karthikeyan for ur immediate reply, but even after applying the resolution, the issue is still there. Pls help me out if any further changes required.
karthikeyanp1981

Post by karthikeyanp1981 »

Are u trying in vision instance or test ?
If it is test, have u or DBA applied all the patches required for release 12 !
Manmeet

Post by Manmeet »

Shweta,

Could you get solution to this issue?I am stuck with the same error
shweta.gupta

Post by shweta.gupta »

Hi Manmeet,

The basic problem with this issue is, I was getting 2 Legal Entities with the same value while adding it to my ledger. Thats how it has created duplicate value at the back records.
I have already raised a TAR for this, and the Oracle has come up with a BUG which has to be fixed. Oracle people are doing the tjings at their end... I am just waiting for their response. I'll update u if i get with the solution for the same.
and pls do confirm if u are also getting 2 Legal Entities with the same value at your end?

Thanks
Shweta