Month end process & Reconciliation

This forum is to discuss different features/issues of Oracle Financials modules ( GL - General Ledger, AP - Accounts Payable, AR - Accounts Receivable, FA - Fixed Assets & CM - Cash Management ).
kommineni7

Month end process & Reconciliation

Post by kommineni7 »

Hi,
I want to know the closing procedure for AP, AR,FA & GL. Any body coule help me in this regard.

if u provide step wise solution, it will help me alot. I m new to oracle financials.

I want to close my period my 15 th oct. please provide how do we reconcile balance of subledgers with GL.

this is some kind of urgent issue. Immediate reply help us alot
anu_uma

Post by anu_uma »

Hi,

Please search in the forum with period closing, there are lot of valuable informations posted by our members. Please check in the forum.

Regards,
yffuente

Post by yffuente »

The userguides will give you detailed information how to close the different modules. You can close using balance and from there to details.
This should not be a problem. Is documented very well in the userguide for those modules.
raj_tera

Post by raj_tera »

Hi,
I have closing procedure document. Please tell me how to upload to this forum, so that I can upload to forum.

Regards,
Raj.
yemfola

Post by yemfola »

Hi
It is good that you want to help. Send the doc to admin@erpstuff.com

He will upload it if you are the author otherwise you can post a link where it could be downloaded.

Regards