Online Accounting APP-SQLAP-10710

This forum is to discuss different features/issues of Oracle Financials modules ( GL - General Ledger, AP - Accounts Payable, AR - Accounts Receivable, FA - Fixed Assets & CM - Cash Management ).
nomi

Online Accounting APP-SQLAP-10710

Post by nomi »

Hi Friends,

I'm creating accounting against a payment but system does not like it, the message it comes up with is APP-SQLAP-10710 On-line accounting cannot be created. Please submit the Payables Accounting Process.
But after submitting the payable accounting process the payment entry is still unaccounted, any idea please...
Upendra

Post by Upendra »

Please check the Payables Setup options. Whether Allow Online Accounting Check Box is enabled or not.

Please Check with the Sysystem Administrator if there is any problem with Table Spaces, he will solve it.
Upendra

Post by Upendra »

Ensure that the Invoice against which you are making payment is accounted or not. It is the basic control that Invoice need to be Accounted first. Check whether it is Accounted or not. Generally it happens that Invoice is accounted and subsequently modified but not accounted again. In that case, it will appear as partially accounted.
nomi

Post by nomi »

online accounting is enabled,
Infact the incoice is accounted but the payment is partially accounted. one thing that i think may cause problem is that invoice gl date is of last month period which is closed now & payment gl date is of this month. is this may create problem or what
Upendra

Post by Upendra »

Invoice date can be last period which can be in closed status.

Have you checked whether you have made a future dated payment. That is, if you have used payable document which is meant for Future Dated Payment, this happens. In that case, you need to run a programme, (I forgot that programme name) and then need to be accounted.)

Otherwise, if you have enabled "Create Accounte accounting at issue" and "Create Accounting at clearing", in that case also, it happens. If you have cleared this transaction in Cash Management, then transaction will appear as "Partially Accounted"
nomi

Post by nomi »

It was not a future dated payment and one more thing i have just noticed that in payment overview window there's a void date of the same payment which is the same date as of the payment date. Does it means that payment has been voided but if it is voided then why its appearing in unaccounted transaction report.

Please don't mind my poor understanding as i'm a new user to oracle apps
nomi

Post by nomi »

Ok, we got the source of problem, infact the user reconciled the payment with bank lines, then deleted the bank line without unreconciling & then tried to void the payment and that payment got stuck there. Now is there anyway to void & get that payment as accounted??