Audit of users/ responsibilty access to Apps

In this forum Oracle Applications DBA's, System Administrators & Developers can share their knowledge/issues.
C-MOON

Audit of users/ responsibilty access to Apps

Post by C-MOON »

Dear Gurus
my client want me to carry out audit of Apps users and their rights to check whether all users defined in APPS are actually using and working on same module function or not .
i want your advise that from System admin responsibililty how i can get detail of all the users of my company and the rights our old system administrator granted to them (who is not with the company now) , pls advise me.

Saeed
Lahore
nomi

Post by nomi »

You can achieve this with the help of using apps audit trial
ahmadbilal

Post by ahmadbilal »

Enabled system profile option called <b>Sign-On:Audit Level</b>.

<b>Sign-On:Audit Level can be done for the site, responsibility and user and
can be done at the form, responsibility and the user level.</b>
In other words, it works like a matrix. If you decide to audit a responsibility, then you need to decide at what level: form, responsibility or user. If you audit the responsibility at the form level, then you will get the most details about who used the responsibility, what forms they accessed using this responsibility, when they accessed the responsibility and when they left the responsibility. If auditing the responsibility is done at the responsibility level, you will not get the forms that the responsibility accessed but you will get everything else. If you audit the responsibility at the user level, you will get the user that accessed the responsibility, when they started and when they stopped. Very limited data.

The reports for the Sign-On:Audit Level can be found using the System Administrator responsibility and they are:
Signon Audit Concurrent Requests
Signon Audit Forms
Signon Audit Responsibilities
Signon Audit Unsuccessful Logins
Signon Audit Users
C-MOON

Post by C-MOON »

thanks sir i think u have guided me enough