Prob with Expense Report Import Program

This forum is to discuss different features/issues of Oracle Financials modules ( GL - General Ledger, AP - Accounts Payable, AR - Accounts Receivable, FA - Fixed Assets & CM - Cash Management ).
P_MANMOHAN

Prob with Expense Report Import Program

Post by P_MANMOHAN »

Hi,

When am running Expense Report Import Programme from AP by giving the GL date in the parameter. After running the prog successfully whn i check the invoice it is not pickking the GL date as the date which I have given in the report parameter, it is taking Invoice date as GL date.

The invoice GL date is not getting over ridden by the date specified in the report parameter.

Give me ur suggestions.
raviteja.manchu

Post by raviteja.manchu »

HI Manmohan,

The parameter which you are passing will be just selection criteria to pick the Exp reports and import.it is no where related to date in the invoice.If you dont want to put invoice date as GL date,just go to the payable options in the invocice tabe ,change the gl date option to system date.

Hope i answer ur question

Regards,
Ravi Manchu
P_MANMOHAN

Post by P_MANMOHAN »

Hi Ravi,

Thanks for ur quick replay. The GL date in payable in option is Sys Date Only. Eventhough it is not taking that.
ramu.parepalli

Post by ramu.parepalli »

Hi,

The Invoice Date is not over ridden, only GL Date is Over ridden. Please check the GL Date after submitting Expense report Import program.

While submitting Expense Report Import Program, the parameter for GL date given will be populated as GL Date Invoice.

Thanks & Regards,
Ram