GRE Details for Assignment

Oracle Human Resource (Core HR), Payroll, Time & Labor, Self Service HR, Advance Benefit, Talent Management (Performance Management, Competency Management, Performance Appraisal, Goal Management), iRecruitment, Compensation Workbench
Alihsyed

GRE Details for Assignment

Post by Alihsyed »

Hello All.
I am using Vision instance of r12 and Whenever i try to define payroll in the Assignment of any employee and then wants to save it... it gives me the Error "APP-PAY-50001: You must enter GRE details for the assignment".. Please if any one can solve my problem that how can i define the GRE Details for the given assignment after giving payroll in the assignment.. Or anyone can give me the solution of the error i have mentioned above..
THANX...
Atif

Post by Atif »

which legislation are you using.I think you are using US business group.GRE is mendatory in US business group.
Atif
Alihsyed

Post by Alihsyed »

which legislation are you using.I think you are using US business group.GRE is mendatory in US business group.
Atif

<i><div align="right">Originally posted by Atif - Mar 19 2008 : 12:55:21 AM</div id="right"></i>
Yes i am using the US Legislation.. Plz tell me how to define the GRE details in the business group.
alruwaished

Post by alruwaished »

to defined the GRE org. you need to do the following:-
1- go to this path work structure - organization - description.
2- with you BG name try to select GRE L/E as classfication.
3- you must defined your tex first to link it with GRE.
i think maybe this will solve your problem. please late me know the result.
alruwaished