APP-PO-14694: This Purchase Order is not updateabl

Purchasing & Inventory forum can be used to discuss all features/issues related to Oracle Purchasing & Inventory.
Dinesh

APP-PO-14694: This Purchase Order is not updateabl

Post by Dinesh »

Hi All,
One of my user is trying to update the quantity of PO and getting error ""APP-PO-14694: This Purchase Order is not updateable." He mentioned that he is able to change quantity for other POs but this PO get stuck somehow.
Status of PO is Approved, Reserved. Any one encountered this error before and any suggestion for fix. I aleady gone through metalink but no solution discuessed there.

Thanks in advance for reply.

Cheers
Dinesh
admin

Post by admin »

As you have not mentioned your EBS version so may be members will not be able to give proper replies but just give a try,

1 - Search the PO
2 - From the tools > controls menu Hold the PO
3 - Save and again use tools > controls to release the hold
4 - Again search the PO and now try to update.

Let us know the out come. Thanks
Dinesh

Post by Dinesh »

Hello Admin,
Thanks for reply. We are on 11.5.10.2. We don't have option of Tools > Control. Option available under Tools are Preferences,Check funds,Acceptance,Copy document,unreserve and Cancel.
Let me know what else we can do.

Cheers
Dinesh
admin

Post by admin »

Purchasing: Purchase Orders > Purchase Order Summary (The Header Radio should be checked). Click the PO and now goto Tools menu. Thanks
Dinesh

Post by Dinesh »

Excellent!!!! That worked. Thanks for you help admin...
mo3taz_y_n

Post by mo3taz_y_n »

Hi

check the notification summary for the last user in approval, and tell the last user to reject this po, after that this PO is comming for next user .. modify the qty and update the PO and go to approval again, if you dont want to complete the prcoess for PO cancel this PO.

Regards
Moutaz