cash and bank position

This forum is to discuss different features/issues of Oracle Financials modules ( GL - General Ledger, AP - Accounts Payable, AR - Accounts Receivable, FA - Fixed Assets & CM - Cash Management ).
keke

cash and bank position

Post by keke »

Hi All,
Kindly give me details of how to obtain cash and bank position report from oracle cash management. I want details of how to get report that will give me daily bank and cash position in oracle cash management.
thanks
hiszaki

Post by hiszaki »

Hi keke

I think you will need a customize report to get your data according to your needs. So try to develop the report by using oracle development tools (report builder) then put this report as a customized report in oracle application.

Thanks
Hisham
wenjie

Post by wenjie »

yes, get the data from oracle payable and oracle receivable, use UNION to join them
hiszaki

Post by hiszaki »

Hi wenjie

You can also get the data from cash management tables which contains all data reconciled from AR and AP. in case using bank statement.

Thanks
Hisham
keke

Post by keke »

Thanks all for the reply. Mr. wenjie, talked about UNION, pls where in cash management will I do the UNION and what are the setup steps.

Thanks

kehinde
muzaffarnaim

Post by muzaffarnaim »

Keke

For that you have Cash Positioning feature available in CM module in which you can develop worksheet on the basis of your requirement and then run on daily basis. You can generate daily cash position for any currency and bank account.

Muzaffar Naim
Oracle Consultant