Post Dated Cheques

This forum is to discuss different features/issues of Oracle Financials modules ( GL - General Ledger, AP - Accounts Payable, AR - Accounts Receivable, FA - Fixed Assets & CM - Cash Management ).
nagaramesh

Post Dated Cheques

Post by nagaramesh »

Dear Friends,

Is it possible to enter the PDC (Post Dated Cheques) without effecting the Creidit limit.

eg: Customer 'A' is having Rs.10000/- Credit limit now one slaes order & Invoice for the same is made for Rs. 6000/-. so now the credit limit is 4000/- and customer outstanding balance is Rs. 6000/-.

on the due date Customer 'A' has given a PDC for Rs.3000/-and normal cheque current dated for Rs.2000/-.when i pass a receipt obviously customer balance redued to Rs.1000 (Rs. 6000 - (3000+2000).

so now my requirement is that this PDC should not affect the Credit limit i.e. at this stage also I want the credit limit of that customer should be Rs.6000 only [1000 (credit limit) - 2000(current dated cheques)]

So please suggest me...........

regards
nagaramesh
admin

Post by admin »

nagaramesh

Post by nagaramesh »

Dear Admin,

I asking in point of AR no in Ap and I dont want 2 affect my Customer Credit limit it has remain same (not to consider PDC). Please review my post I hav given one example also.

Thaks & Regards
nagaramesh

[quote]topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2971

<i><div align="right">Originally posted by admin