Oracle HRMS Functional Consultant Roles.

Oracle Human Resource (Core HR), Payroll, Time & Labor, Self Service HR, Advance Benefit, Talent Management (Performance Management, Competency Management, Performance Appraisal, Goal Management), iRecruitment, Compensation Workbench
alruwaished

Oracle HRMS Functional Consultant Roles.

Post by alruwaished »

I receive a lot of email asking me the best Roles for the Oracle [8D]<b></b>HRMS Functional Consultant<b></b> , please member i need from all to share with me the artice,

Good Expert Oracle HRMS Functional Consultant Must have the following skills and experiences
<b></b>Skills :<b></b>
- Good skill in interview (oral and writing).
- Have a good way to keep time management.
- Have a good experience writing Document and explain what the clients want.
- Have a good experience in solving problem.
- Have knowledge in HR base in best practices.
- Must know the HR Process Workflow inside the modules and outside the modules.
- He must have a good knowledge in Oracle AIM or BWF all document related.
- Have Business Analysis skill.
- Have some skill in drawing diagram (Viso)(to draw all process As-is or As-to-Be or Future process).
- Must have a good skill in presentation.
- Must have positive thinking and positive approach.

<b></b>HR Experience:<b></b>[:(]
- Must have implement HRMS module required one or more times (to have knowledge in the application setup and enhancement).
- Must have a good experience in collecting information and requirement for client to built As-is document.
- Must a good knowledge to read As-is document to built the As-To-Be document.
- Must have a short way to Identify the gap between the As-Is document and As-To-Be document base on the client requirement and what available in oracle application.
- Must have a good way to convent the client to see the best solution he made.
- Must have short way to make mapping between oracle application and client requirement with less customization to keep the internationally of the application for the client to benefit for application the outgoing development.
- Must have good way to interface this information with the technical consultant and other team in the project
- Have good experience to do not mix up with process Re-engineering in the implementation
- Too good to have experience to avoid the Customization in the application and use only the enhancement to fit various functionally of the client business scenarios.
- Must have very clear way to preparing the setup document for any update in future..
- Must have good Experience to built the testing document base on the function of the module and the module and ERP.
- Must have experience to create training material base on the client stuff knowledge and understand.
- Recording knowledge and problem solving to be all the time ready for new knowledge and new way of solving the problem
askarth

Post by askarth »

thanks for your answer, and if you can explain to me the point which you said regarding experince requirment to avoid mix up with process re-enginering in the implementation
alruwaished

Post by alruwaished »

process re-enginering mean donot do any things to the customer new in there process, do what they do only. that why the implementor do as-is dpcument
admin

Post by admin »

Let me try to explain the concept of process re engineering with a simple daily life example.

New Car = New ERP Application.
New Route = Process Re engineering as customer was using another route.

You have new cars show room in Makkah with a latest model automatic car just arrived. A customer wants to buy that car but he/she never used such automatic cars. The customer wants to drive from Makkah to Madina using a new route which he/she never used before. Now here there are two critical decisions to take,

1- Allow customer to drive using new route and let him/her face issues of both the car and new road. Customer is not even aware of the workshops on that new road. Now on the way the customer may face two types of problems, one due to new car and second new road. On the mid of the journey customer calls you and tells you that he has some problem in the car but there is no workshop available so what to do? Now decide that this situation is due to car or new route?

2- Request the customers that please do one adventure at one time. Take the car and use old route and once you will be comfortable with the new features of the car then use new route or first go and explore the new route and get enough information about different requirements with a well defined map. It means you have re engineered the process and now you are comfortable with this new process (route) now take the car.

Now if we analyze both approaches I am sure there will be issues, constraints in both. The customers will always like or prefer the 1st approach as according to them in this way they will save cost, time and effort but later they realize things against the expectations.

Smart customers with good vision will select 2nd approach and will try to handle project(s) in small parts. It is always easy to solve a problem if you break it into pieces and try to solve one by one rather than dealing all at once.

I hope now it is easy to relate this example with an ERP project.
alruwaished

Post by alruwaished »

Thanks brother sikander
abbasmalik

Post by abbasmalik »

thanks all