Sales order without price list ???

Here post Oracle Order Management related topics.
sumit1152

Sales order without price list ???

Post by sumit1152 »

Is It possible to create a Sales Order without a Price List??

Actually my requirement is to manually enter the price in the sales order and i do not want to use any modifier to override the price.

Can i create a sales order by not having pricelist either on 'Order Header' or in 'Pricing' tab.
admin

Post by admin »

sumit1152

Post by sumit1152 »

thanks admin for the reply... i have gone through these threads but they are not solving my problem.

I want to know whether i would be able to book a sales order whithout having a price list.

My requirement is to not to have any price list anywhere and still able to book the sales order...
hiszaki

Post by hiszaki »

Hi sumit

Can you explain, how you want to book sales order without price list. Item created in sales order, what the price will be take?

Thanks
Hisham
sumit1152

Post by sumit1152 »

Hi Hizaki,
Thanks for the reply. My requirement is to create a sales order in which i can enter a price manually.

So it means that i do not need either a price list or a modifier.
I know i can manually enter price by using a modifier on a price list.
But i want that price list should not appear in my sales order, which is not appearing because i have removed it from customer, transaction types and defaulting rules. i have also marked the event phase as NO.
Now i want to manually enter the price, which i am unable to do and i am receiving an error.
hiszaki

Post by hiszaki »

Hi sumit

Try to create price list header only without define any item with price list and assign this price list to transaction type used.

I think you can enter price list manually in this case (need to test this scenario) but I think it will be work.

Hope it can be helpful to you
Hisham
rafeekg209

Re: Sales order without price list ???

Post by rafeekg209 »

Per standard function your requirement not allowed