min max planning

Purchasing & Inventory forum can be used to discuss all features/issues related to Oracle Purchasing & Inventory.
yacine

min max planning

Post by yacine »

Hi,

When I run min-max planning report, I find for an item on order quantity = 77 but I do not find any requisition or any purchase order for this item ?

So, is it a bug ? Or does any one have an idea about that?

Best regard

Yacine
hiszaki

Post by hiszaki »

Hi Yacine

According to your info, may be the order quantity means that the requisition which will be created to get this item = 77 according to min-max item details for that item.

If you could explain the item details in the planning tab (Item master) and what report parameter you put it to can help you.

Thanks
Hisham
yacine

Post by yacine »

hi,

Look the fact is that we have it in french, then I will try to translate and give more details:

Min=10; Max=20; On hand=0; On order=77; required/needed=7; availibale=70; to restock=0.

But when look up those 77 I do not find any requisition or PO ?!!
admin

Post by admin »

yacine

Post by yacine »

"On Order is the sum of open purchase orders, requisitions, and internal sales orders scheduled for receipt to the specified subinventory prior on or before the Supply Cutoff Date. Note that supply orders referencing a different subinventory, or with no subinventory specified, are not included."

I find no PO no requisitions no internal sales but we have 77 on order in the report that's the fact !? So for me it's incorrect.