SERVICE CONTRACT LINE CREATION USING API

This forum is to discuss different features/issues of Oracle Financials modules ( GL - General Ledger, AP - Accounts Payable, AR - Accounts Receivable, FA - Fixed Assets & CM - Cash Management ).
Surya Indaram

SERVICE CONTRACT LINE CREATION USING API

Post by Surya Indaram »

Hi Greetings to community !

I have been using couple of API's like (OKS_CONTRACTS_PUB / okc_contract_pub.create_contract_line ) to create a Service Line of type Warranty and then Attach or associate a Install base product Instance as a Subline or coverage item. For some reason am not able to see the Service Line got created though in OKC_K_Lines_b table from front ened.
I am able to create lines / subline , gave product instance id,start dat end date in cases same , and used same operating unit ,organization same .

The API's as I said running Success , creating Headers / Lines in tables (OKC_K_Headers_b /Lines_b ) but I am not able to see from front end.
I am little frustrated about what I missed ,and requesting community to kindly help me in resolving the issue.Did I somehwre missing link , I am passing all chr_id, Line Id's to Api's in process correctly.

Thanks
Surya