Donation Procedure

Your suggestions in order to improve the ERPstuff.com.
zeeshan.qazi

Post by zeeshan.qazi »

Dear admin

Did you have introduced a specific amount for subscription or its upon us what we easily donate to forum.

Thanks & Regards

Zeeshan. [^]
raptors

Post by raptors »

Dear Admin,

I made the donation through Paypal to admin@erpstuff.com today. I am still confused where can i download those articles that i used to see few months back which were not meant for public access.

I guess members who only donate can download them. Correct me if i am wrong.

Thanks
Sandeep
admin

Post by admin »

Hi,
Now all the documents are in the Tutorial section I had removed security as people were sending lot of emails to donators to send them docs. So I thought better to remove the restriction so if someone is interested to donate will donate without any restriction.

Thanks
aatayyab

Post by aatayyab »

salam Sikandar bhai,

nice to see the restrictions lifted :)
bkollipara

Post by bkollipara »

HI,

Regaridng the donation i feel that instead of a menber donating the money once its better to intorduce subscription system like monthly or quaterly so that the same amount can be used for R & D purpose
backscratcher

Post by backscratcher »

Can you provide me your home city in Pakistan?
I was trying to send my donation thru Western Union and the receiver's city is a required field.
admin

Post by admin »

I had emailed you the info. thanks
amirtai

Post by amirtai »

Hi

Is there any discount/incentive under consideration for one star *, two star ** and three star *** members? or it's only presenting those members interaction with "erpstuff.com". Just curious! [:)]

Thanks
Amir
admin

Post by admin »

Hi,
Can you donate anything? thanks
amirtai

Post by amirtai »

Hi Admin

Although I'm pure Oracle DBA and nothing to do with Oracle ERP but sometime I need to refer some Apps DBA stuff. I appreciate your work in this regard. I have some suggestions that would be great if you can expend your installation document to the multiple node/tier (for large/Medium scale companies).

If you could foncus on some post installation issues as well like migration is the hot topic among DBAs.

Anyway I have donated something as much as I can rightnow and 'll keep doing it in future. I hope you'll incorporate these items in future tutorial documentation.

Thanks
Amir
yemfola

Post by yemfola »

Thank you amirtai,

We want more guys like you in this forum who put their mouth where their money is.

We should encourage admin more, give him constructive advice on how to improve this site and assit him financially to do the job.

Thank you once again and everybody that have supported him and willing to donate.

regards

yemfola
admin

Post by admin »

I would like to share that a donation has been made to 5 poor families out of ERPstuff donated amount by members. We will continue this effort and will try to help more people. Soon our plan is to financially support poor students who can't afford.

Special thanks to all those who donated and to those who will donate in the future.

I am sure these families will pray for you all.

Thanks
arpit

Post by arpit »

Admin,
You should also mention, what kind of documentation is this? We should know what are we getting out of this. Can you please add a list of what documentation is available here?

Thanks,
admin

Post by admin »

wes_97_5

Post by wes_97_5 »

please i want to donate , give me the exact procedure & how much required to open the documents section
please tell me how can i get benefits from this documents?

contact me at wes_97_5@yahoo.com