How to import the transactions from OM to AR

This forum is to discuss different features/issues of Oracle Financials modules ( GL - General Ledger, AP - Accounts Payable, AR - Accounts Receivable, FA - Fixed Assets & CM - Cash Management ).
hbabhu

How to import the transactions from OM to AR

Post by hbabhu »

Dear all,

i need u r advice....

i tried to do some setup in auto invoice i.e create batch source type as imported and so...

but it is not properly importing the transaction from OM to AR

Can anybody give me the om related process or related setup and action to get the OM transactions in AR

Awaiting for u r reply ASAP......
SIVAKUMAR_G

Post by SIVAKUMAR_G »

Hi

First check with your current set up are you able to see the transactions in following Navigation Path

Receivables Responsibility
Control / Autoinvoice / Interface Lines

If the Transactions are appearing here then the set up needs to be corrected as per Autoinvoice Exception report

If you do not see the transaction in the above navigation then the set up in OM is not correct. You need to check your OM Settings

If you are using 11.5.10 or any other earlier version with Diagnostic Pack installed run the
Oracle Receivables (AR): AutoInvoice Setup Diagnostic Test
script which will show the set up issue and reference to a Note number in Metalink for the set up required

Regards
Sivakumar
otenyop

Post by otenyop »

Hallo,

Could someone please tell me which procedure is responsible for transferring invoices from OM to the AR interface tables.

Regards,
Philip