Simple sales order

Here post Oracle Order Management related topics.
selk.reddy

Simple sales order

Post by selk.reddy »

zeenat khan

Post by zeenat khan »

Hi selk,
incase we implement advance pricing for order management and i have an order which is booked at diffrent price (Price List A attached to that sale order) but later on price list A is changed and order is not invoice yet.

Can you please tell me how can I get effect of price list A in this Order?
selk.reddy

Post by selk.reddy »

Hi Khan,

Check work flow at line level for errors.Then only you know invoice interface is triggerd or not.If it is not triggerd .and check from back end also.I am not sure about effect of price list on invoicing interface. Invoice interfaces depend on COGS account also.

Regards
Lakshmi kantha Reddy
ahmadbilal

Post by ahmadbilal »

Lakshmi
But my observation are little bit different from you.

On Order organizer interface by pressing Action button a LOV displayed,there is value named "Price Order" if you process this action then it again check Latest price and process Order.
selk.reddy

Post by selk.reddy »

pricing engine receives request which it process , and supplies base price from price list if any modifer applies modifier if order qualifies,calculate the selling price
zeeshan.qazi

Post by zeeshan.qazi »

Hay Reddy,

In my opinion first we receive RFQs the we submit Quotations, then after approval of our Quotations we received Purchase Orders.
that was an pre sales process, and after it we make possible shipments invoices, in this way we develop our Accounts Receivables, with the passage of time or according to our policies we receive cash and after sales services.

In my opinion its all a sales process.

i will strongly welcome any amendment or opinion in my statement..

Thanks and regards

Zeeshan Qazi
mzeehyder@gmail.com
(+92) 0333-5547528
zeeshan.qazi

Post by zeeshan.qazi »

Zeenat,

I read your Question very carefully and analyze it. I Think even i am con firmly sure that when you booked an order, before booking u provided them a complete terms with cost, no matter if price get changed , you cont do any thing after any agreement regarding shipping of goods.... you have to ship the goods or deliver service as per your agreement.

But you must consider that problem seriously and reevaluate inventory, if appropriate then use weighted average costing weekly basis, it will eliminate you for any loss.

Thanks and Regards

Zeeshan Qazi
mzeehyder@gmail.com
(+92) 0333-5547528

Hi selk,
incase we implement advance pricing for order management and i have an order which is booked at diffrent price (Price List A attached to that sale order) but later on price list A is changed and order is not invoice yet.

Can you please tell me how can I get effect of price list A in this Order?

<i><div align="right">Originally posted by zeenat khan - May 28 2007 : 11:22:46 PM</div id="right"></i>