Access to Tutorials

All the polls will be in this area.
admin

Access to Tutorials

Post by admin »

It is observed that most of the members are interested to get access to Release 12 tutorials but due to restriction of donations they are not able to do so. Now my suggestion is that if members are not interested to donate before reading so if the access is open then may I hope the members will donate after reading.
Cheekoo

Post by Cheekoo »

I am one of those confused ones.

A few simple questions which come in my mind;

How much should I donate ? Is there a minimum ?
I am a student, If I send $XX amount of money will it be suffecient ?
What kind of document is it ?
Will that document help me (as a functional consultant ) ?

Thank you so much for opening up this poll.
admin

Post by admin »

Please note that the donation is not for a document but for the RnD as we have to arrange hardware. This is not necessary that only those members should only donate those who are interested to download a document but all the members are requested to donate. I am sure if the members will donate $1 each will not be a burden on anyone.

Secondly for donations there is no minimum amount so if you will donate $1 that will also be considered as donation.

thanks
Cheekoo

Post by Cheekoo »

Admin. Thank you for such clarification. I am sure many people will now get the idea about research and development.

One last thing : The reason I suggested for you to have a pay-pal account because its easy and will not waste hefty part of donation.

I went to <font color="red">moneygram</font id="red"> and their fee is $10.- for Pakistan. I dont want to pay <font color="red">moneygram</font id="red"> $10 just for this service. Please look into it as what can be done.
Dinesh

Post by Dinesh »

Thats correct!!!...I would rather pay extra $10 to erpstuff rather then paying to moneygram or Westran union. May be admin can look into posiibility to use his Indians counterparts....Just a suggestion [:p]
yemfola

Post by yemfola »

Hi Friends,

Paypal is not cheap as well. ERPstuff.com will also have to pay some money (commission) out of your donation to Paypal. So if he is able to set up the account in a foreign country, he has to pay commission.

The most important question is are we ready to part away with our money?

If you are in UK, you can donate
Cheekoo

Post by Cheekoo »

Yemfola,

There is nothing like commission here. I have checked paypal site and always used them.

We are not trying to discuss the project here, therefore it is irrelevant to bring up the importance of the donation.

The entire idea is to send maximum benefit to erpstuff.com rather than moneygram or anyone else. Also to make it easy to make payments online.

With PayPal, anyone from a supported country or region can send you a payment through the internet using an email address. When they send the payment, you get a You've Got a Payment email. Depending on the funding source, in most cases the funds are instantly credited to your PayPal account balance once your email address is confirmed and certain requirements are met to receive payments.

The recipient will receive an email notification of your payment. After clicking the link in the email, the recipient can sign up for a new account. The money will immediately appear in the recipient's account balance.

PayPal members must confirm their email address before the money will be credited to their PayPal account. All thats needed is a Credit / Debit card and a bank account.

Admin's review is sought.
admin

Post by admin »

Dear Cheekoo,
Sending money on Paypal is free but receiving is not free. Pl check

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c ... untry.x=US

I had working on the same you suggested but it was expensive. Like asked couple of friends to use their account in other countries and later they will send. The following costs were figured out,

1- On receiving there is cost in Paypal and currency conversion as well.
2- The account holder will forward money to me using moneygram or.... same cost and also conversion cost.

Thanks
yemfola

Post by yemfola »

Hi Cheekoo,

Please see this Paypal link and study it very well.

http://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cm ... es-outside

Regards

Yemfola
Cheekoo

Post by Cheekoo »

Guys,

I rest my case. I am sure there is more information that I know.[^]

Let Moneygram and Transunion get rich due to us. (Its just hurt [B)] to pay them).

Looking forward to work with you guys and squeezing all the knowledge and experience from you. [:)]

Thank you
admin

Post by admin »

Dear no problem you can buy the hardware and just dispatch it and in this way no payment to moneygram at least. thanks
Cheekoo

Post by Cheekoo »

Admin bhai,

I dont even have a job yet.
zeeshan.qazi

Post by zeeshan.qazi »

hay to all..............

My name is Zeeshan, i am working in a MNC, here i am in finanace dep. recently we launch new ORACLE applications 11i to replace 7i, its is really a great job to replace it with new 1. we have to face many challenging thngs here.

if some body would like to know then i will be pleased to guide him/her.

take care and wish u all the best, and try your level best spread good things, it might be useless to u mu surly beneficial for others.

Thnx & regaeds,

Zeeshan H. Qazi
(+92) 0333-5547528
amirtai

Post by amirtai »

Hi there

It's a suggestion, instead of using any exchange company why don't you guys open an account of HSBC, HB AGZurich or ICICI Bank in local branches of Pakistan or India. Their foriegn branches providing wire transfer services to other branches located in Pakistan or India, either free or with nominal charges.

It's more comfortable in a sense that most of the overseas/NRI have their account opened already in those banks.

Thanks
Amir
admin

Post by admin »

Just talked to http://www.hmb.com.pk/default.htm but no gain as online only in Pakistan. thanks