CV Bank

IT Jobs can be posted here and it is requested to provide detailed information like Company, City, Country, Package etc.
admin

CV Bank

Post by admin »

Dear Members,
As you know the ERPstuff is getting popularity in the IT community and the ERP experts demand is also growing day by day. The IT heads contact me to provide/refer good resources to them and I do refer as well. Now for the same purpose I have created an email ID where you can send your cv and when there will be any requirement I will search the CV bank and will refer/recommend the candidates.

Please paste your cv in the email and send to <b>erpstuff.jobs@gmail.com</b> which will help me in searching from the emails by giving different criteria. The attachments are not appreciated. If still the candidates are interested to send the CV's as attachments then please do paste the CV contents in the email as well.

Thanks
Admin
admin

Post by admin »

Thanks to all those members who have sent their CV's. I will contact the member once I will have certain requirement received as per his/her profile and the city/country.

Secondly now organizations can easily contact me as I have number of CV's received.

Have a nice time.
Thanks