Returning to Oracle Financials Consulting

All the discussion which is not possible in the above forums should be posted here.
kkwa

Returning to Oracle Financials Consulting

Post by kkwa »

Folks,
I was an Oracle Financials Consultant with one of the Big 8. I left consulting about 2 years ago to attend to some family matters. I am looking to return to it but I have forgotten most of what I knew. Can someone suggest someway that I can review and what source to go to? I would very much appreciate this.
Thanks
kkwa
SIVAKUMAR_G

Post by SIVAKUMAR_G »

Hi

You can very well come back as there are more opportunities now. But you have not mentioned the last version you worked and the module of your expertise within Financials like AP, AR, GL, CM & FA

If you have worked 11.5.7 and above then you can easily gear up with other versions. But the Market demand is more for ancillary modules like iExpenses, iReceivables etc rather than just standard Financials modules

Hope this helps

Regards
Sivakumar
kkwa

Post by kkwa »

Hi Sivakumar,

Thanks for your insight. My experience was in GL AP and FA. I also did some project management. I am going to look into iExpenses and iReceiveables. If you have any suggestions I will appreciate it very much.

Regards,

kkwa