FOREIGN CURRENCY RECEIPT APPLICATION IN AR

This forum is to discuss different features/issues of Oracle Financials modules ( GL - General Ledger, AP - Accounts Payable, AR - Accounts Receivable, FA - Fixed Assets & CM - Cash Management ).
mpdhas@gmail.com

FOREIGN CURRENCY RECEIPT APPLICATION IN AR

Post by mpdhas@gmail.com »

Our client is entering transactions and receipts in foreign currency for export transactions. While trying to apply the receipt against the transactions system is giving error message.
"APP-AR-96024:Account Generator is unable to derive information for one or more of the following accounts:COA:50268;Orig CCID:; Sub CCID :19432. Please contact your System Administrator.".

Can somebody help me to solve the issue
Regards
Dhas
Maverick

Post by Maverick »

[quote]Our client is entering transactions and receipts in foreign currency for export transactions. While trying to apply the receipt against the transactions system is giving error message.
"APP-AR-96024:Account Generator is unable to derive information for one or more of the following accounts:COA:50268;Orig CCID:; Sub CCID :19432. Please contact your System Administrator.".

Can somebody help me to solve the issue
Regards
Dhas

<i><div align="right">Originally posted by mpdhas@gmail.com
admin

Post by admin »

Today on R12.1.3 faced the same issue and sorted by changing the code combinations. Strange when you try to use same accounts manually to enter a jv or check code combination then there is no issue. Need to further explore what makes these combinations unusable on this setup.