Functiona Consultant Refernce

IT Jobs can be posted here and it is requested to provide detailed information like Company, City, Country, Package etc.
khalidjutt96

Functiona Consultant Refernce

Post by khalidjutt96 »

Dear All
know i m working as a functional Consultant in Lahore on Customized ERP based on Oracle Financila AND A LOT OF KNOWLEDGE ABOUT ORACLE FIANACIAL(AP,AR,GL,CM,INVENTORY) AND STRONG KNOW OF ACCOUNTIG AND BUSINESS PROCESS
<b>KNOW I WANT MOVE TO ORACLE FUNCTIONAL AS FUNCTIONAL CONSTULTANT SOME BODY REFER ME FOR INTERVIEW IN ANY
CONSULTANT FIRM IN LAHORE/ISLAMABAD/FAISALABAD Travel any where in the world </b>

EDUCATION: <b>B.Com
MSc(CS)</b>

Thanks
<b>Khalid Mahmood
03007968496</b>
rajib.banerjee

Post by rajib.banerjee »

Khalid Bhai,
With due respect let me tell you that inspite of you having so much vast knowledge, you still need to improve your english and as a recruiter we prefer people with good knowledge , at least working knowledge in English to deal with customers.
So I personally advice you to take care of this..
Thanks
khalidjutt96

Post by khalidjutt96 »

Thanks Sir
in these days i m fully constraint on my english and
presentation skill.
thanks
Khalid Mahmood
Funcational Consultant
Wizmen System Lahore
Cheekoo

Post by Cheekoo »

rajib ....

I guess it works fine even if NO english is in the package. I had the same opinion about the issue.

Recently, I was in a class room session of Oracle Financials Functional studies. The teacher was carrying 15 years of experience and by now he must be at the project by Oracle USA.

The guy was a wonderful human being and a good teacher. The only thing - he had the worst spoen english I have ever experienced. No present and past tense difference and dont even ask me about have/has/had. He would use sentences like " after this, you will be go to next form" .

He is an Oracle employee.!!!!
safdar_hassan

Post by safdar_hassan »

Register your CV on http://www.jobsindubai.com/ , MonsterGulf.com, NaukriGulf.com, www.bayt.com