No Donations?

All the polls will be in this area.
pankajwc

Post by pankajwc »

Dear Erpstuff Team,

Please to see such god documentation available for Oracle Apps. Real nice site and tutorials are covered nicely.

Keep up the god job.

warm regards,

Pankaj
raptors

Post by raptors »

Admin,

It seems the Price on the Documents gets Increased Day by Day from $21 to $27 and now to $54. I really appreaciate your hard work on creating these documents and i also understand the Hardware requirement that you guys needs to maintain such a good forum.

Seeing the Price Hike day by day i feel you have become more money oriented. If Money is the main criteria, then any body new to this forum will only buy from you provided he gets what he wants. Unfortunately this new guy does not have a source to see what your documents contain. so there you loose him !!!!!!

This new guy can have different levels of skills, he might be a newbie, or very experienced in oracle. He might find your documents useful or not much useful. In Future too people will only pay until they get what they want (This should not be a surprise for you).

I am not critising your policy, i again repeat i really appreciate your hard work. You are doing a great job, keep that up.

ERP Stuff was created to share knowledge. It should not become a place where they sell the knowledge. People will definetly donate be patient.

I am sorry if i have hurt any one, but i dont like those letters in red under the Document section saying asian pay $23 and others $54 !!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
Sandeep

[quote]Hi,
It is really surprising that members send me emails asking that if they will donate what benefit they will get in return. I really don't know how and what to reply them.

Few says if you will send this kind of material then we will donate. I always reply to them that ERPstuff.co m objective is not to sell but to freely distribute.

I also get queries like you have not covered their relevant module so I reply them that all I have is uploaded and once any additional will be available will be uploaded. One should keep in mind that it is not as easy to write such tutorials like they think.

Suggestions and feedback is always encouraged.

Thanks

<i><div align="right">Originally posted by admin
admin

Post by admin »

Hi All,
I always appreciate feedback from all members. If you remember I had requested members to donate $1 (one) no one donated.

Then I said ok those who can/want to donate then 2 or 3 donated like $2 and $10.

After that I put restriction on $25 (changed to $27 due to Paypal fee to keep it $25) only 3 members donated. While I gave free access to more than 25 members as they promised that once they will be established they will donate and few members from Iraq requested for access. If you know that for Asians it is $27 * 60 (approx) = ?.

Later few members said that as $ is the local currency of few countries that is the reason they only donate but for Asians it is not a local currency and I also requested to members that if someone can afford he/she should donate max possible but no one.... this was so I can give free access to those who can't afford.

Now few people will say this is not donation but a price so this is donation because I am also giving free access to members who are able to convince but most of the members sent me email "Pl give me access as I can't afford".

One more thing I would like to add that I know there are many institutions/members who are using these documents and getting huge fee from students but they never donated a single $?

If you want to even know how much donation is collected do let me know I will share the same with you and you will be surprised to know the amount.

Thanks and take care.
admin

Post by admin »

Ok it is now $27 for all and please note that this is one time as most of the members are asking this question in emails. thanks
skyhighfx

Post by skyhighfx »

Hi guys,
I am surprise we have so much resistance paying for such a hard work and dedication.
Guys, this site is not an official oracle website. This web site is collection of great minds working in this field. These documents attract lot of consultants to this website. Even though, many of them are not sharing any thing. We need recourse pool, which can answer and support newbies. If you don't like these wonderful attractive presentation which are well organized and don't let us wounder around on lengthy official documents then you must appreciate this web site as I do.
I hope we should understand this is not the end of oracle apps. This is just the beginning of new era of apps. So, people don't let this website die, try to help it. Because I am sure this website will grow like crazy.
Regards,
Sky
mbaseer

Post by mbaseer »

all of them donate have enough money other wise they have not visted this site if they have enough money. because with money there are many resources available...
yemfola

Post by yemfola »

I think this donation issue is generating unnecessary remarks. Pls remember that it is a matter of choice. Nobody is forcing anybody to donate.
You still have access to the forum to put your post there and get replies to yr doubts and issues.

Pls let the sleeping dog lie and use the forum. If anybody wants to donate good but if not, stop crucifying those who are supporting this forum financially.

Many will pay thousand of rupies or dollars or pounds to get these resources from Oracle or other training institutes but to donate $27 to assist hosting and purchase of hardware became problem.

Admin, keep doing the good work and stop replying or explaining yourself to them.

God bless pal