No Donations?

All the polls will be in this area.
admin

No Donations?

Post by admin »

As members are not interested to donate that means to me they don't appreciate our work.
khaliderp

Post by khaliderp »

I want to be active member on this lovley site.
Thanks brothers
Satishmc

Post by Satishmc »

Thanks for all the lovely work.
rehanyf

Post by rehanyf »

I'm sure every member of this forum appreciates the work of itz contributers. Information of this sorts helps us in our daily professional life. Keep up the good work. I'll be sure to give the donation due consideration.

regards,
Rehan
alok12

Post by alok12 »

I have recently joined the group and this thought of not appreciating is itself a myth...The work and the potential i felt is huge and pls keep on doing this Channelization to Learn and grow in our respective domains...

Zillion THanks for the B'ful and Useful....Platform..ERPSTUFF:)
yemfola

Post by yemfola »

Hi Admin,

I have just reviewed your recent documentation on Accounting concepts and this is superb. You just made accounting concepts too simple. I can say this as an accountant and ex retail banker.

It is like a course being taught sometimes ago as "Accounting For Non Accountants"

Many of us appreciate your work. They might not have donated towards this good cause but that does not mean they are not enjoying and benefiting from your hard work. Remember that we have more consumers than inventors and investors in our world of today. It is a world full of parasites like "Amoeba"

Keep up the good work

Regards

Yemfola
madman16m

Post by madman16m »

Sometimes people who want to donate might not be in a position to. For example for a fresher. This site is very useful. but they might not be able to donate.
anu_uma

Post by anu_uma »

Dear admin,
As Per Yemfola's Posting on the recent documentation on Accounting concepts - it is really a valuable content for the members who are from Non- Accounting Background......,

I really Appreciate for your patience and way of exploring things and posting in the forum as documents is really a tremendous job.

Members really knows the input made by you. Time will make everyone to contribute more and more ! ! !

praying to god for more investors in erpstuff.....
arunkumar2312

Post by arunkumar2312 »

Hi

Really good job....
Mustangboy

Post by Mustangboy »

Hi Everyone,

This is by far one of the most useful sites but unfortunately not much information is provided on HR issues....no complaints though...

Everyone keep up the good work and wish every one sucess along with good luck.

Regards,
ASK
KingDev

Post by KingDev »

Yes I want to share my work with all the ERP guys
KingDev

Post by KingDev »

Ya ,works of different indivuals who r either working professionals are trained persons their contributions are needed for this wonderful site
anu_uma

Post by anu_uma »

Hi Everyone,

This is by far one of the most useful sites but unfortunately not much information is provided on HR issues....no complaints though...

Everyone keep up the good work and wish every one sucess along with good luck.

Regards,
ASK

<i><div align="right">Originally posted by Mustangboy - Oct 24 2007 : 12:30:43 AM</div id="right"></i>

Hi,

Its becos HR consultants are not sharing their knowledge[?],

Hi All HRMS consultants,

Please share your knowledge and your postings is going to help your juniors and also it helps to learn more, definetly, once the issues are posted, you will also get responses to your issues......

HOPE TO GET SOME POSTINGS FROM HR FOLKS.....

all your postings will help u in a critical situations..

as a member of erpstufff.com, so far I have enjoyed and reaping for the efforts what I have given in erpstuff.com.....

Pls help your colleagues.....

Regards
Mustangboy

Post by Mustangboy »

Hi Anu,

Thanks for your motivation..hope i get luckier in HR stream...

I am assigned as HRMS Team Leader - Oracle R12 and I have started as confused person..but am intending to learn a lot from the trainings which will start next month and through such sites esp. ERPstuff.

Thanks folks and yeah HR guys we all need the experience for each other.

ASK
admin

Post by admin »

Hi,
It is really surprising that members send me emails asking that if they will donate what benefit they will get in return. I really don't know how and what to reply them.

Few says if you will send this kind of material then we will donate. I always reply to them that ERPstuff.co m objective is not to sell but to freely distribute.

I also get queries like you have not covered their relevant module so I reply them that all I have is uploaded and once any additional will be available will be uploaded. One should keep in mind that it is not as easy to write such tutorials like they think.

Suggestions and feedback is always encouraged.

Thanks