AR => Applied and UnApplied(Receipts)

This forum is to discuss different features/issues of Oracle Financials modules ( GL - General Ledger, AP - Accounts Payable, AR - Accounts Receivable, FA - Fixed Assets & CM - Cash Management ).
murliram

AR => Applied and UnApplied(Receipts)

Post by murliram »

Hi All,

Can anyone let me know the logic for Applied and UnApplied Logic, Please help me on this i need to fix a report ASAP.......

Thanx
anu_uma

Post by anu_uma »

Hi,

Unapplied: Receipt has not been applied to a transaction. - When a receipt is entered and it is not adjusted/applied towards any invoices/transactions of AR
****Partially applied receipts will have a status of ?unapplied? until they are fully applied.

Applied: Receipt is matched to a transaction. - When you apply the receipts to the invoices (once all the amount is matched with the invoices the application summary of the receipt will be Applied)

On-Account: The amount of the receipt is put on the customers account and may be applied later.

Unidentified: Customer for this receipt has not been identified.
murliram

Post by murliram »

Hi Anu,

Can you please let me what all tables are affected and what are the Conditions...It will be a great help......Please help
anu_uma

Post by anu_uma »

Hi,

Please Check the table name with AR_CASH_RECEIPTS_V

U will be able to track the details
murliram

Post by murliram »

Hi Anu,

Thanks for the input. Can you please let me know whats the Condition for Open Receipts. Is there any Flag ......

Thanx
Able Business Solutions

Post by Able Business Solutions »

Hi Anu ,

Could you please give the detail of tables in which knocking-off detail can be fatched.

thanks

Vivek
anu_uma

Post by anu_uma »

Hi Guys,
I am sorry, I cant provide you the details what you are asking about tables...

Admin,

Please try to help these guys

Thanks,
murliram

Post by murliram »

Hi Anu,

I was able to fix the report using the ar_cash_receipts_all table. I am also researching for Open receips. Please help me on Open receipts condition.

Thanx
k.khan

Post by k.khan »

hi all,
Anu would you plz describe how an on account credit balance can be apply to the subsequent invoices of the customer.
thanks
k.khan

Post by k.khan »

and how can we setoff(apply) the unidentified receipt to the invoice of the customer