Resume of apps technical consultant

IT Jobs can be posted here and it is requested to provide detailed information like Company, City, Country, Package etc.
Saurabh_provab

Resume of apps technical consultant

Post by Saurabh_provab »

HI all,
Any one can provide me any sample resume of technical apps consultant,I want to update my resume as i have shifted from java side to apps side ....
regards
saurabh
saurabh_provab@indiatimes.com
anu_uma

Post by anu_uma »

hi,

it will be highly appreciatied, if you can frame your resume and send it to me, if any corrections required I will update it for you.
If you copy the resume, then you might not be knowing what you can do.
So please frame your resume based on your knowledge and technical skills.

If you are not able to frame your resume, then ask your friends how to frame and what are the contents you can include in ur resume.

Contents can be like this

skill sets
Key area:
Are u a DBA or a Technical consultant

If u R a DBA then what are the platforms you can work, install the apps, patches , clonning, back ups etc will be covered

If you are a technical consultant..

be specific on the modules in which you have worked and also if you can please incude the names of the reports

If you have knowledge on developing reports on discoverer etc.,

what ever I have given here are based on assumption only as I am a functional consultant and I will not be happy to forward my resume .

hope you will take this content in a positive node and move ahead..

ALL THE BEST

Regards
anu_uma

Post by anu_uma »

hi,

it will be highly appreciated, if you can frame your resume and send it to me, if any corrections required I will update it for you.

If you are not able to frame your resume, then ask your friends how to frame and what are the contents you can include in ur resume.

skill sets
Key area:

If u R a DBA then what are the platforms you can work, install the apps, patches , cloning, back ups etc will be covered

be specific on the modules in which you have worked and also if you can please include the names of the reports

what ever I have given here are based on assumption only as I am a functional consultant and I will not be happy to forward my resume .

ALL THE BEST

Regards
Saurabh_provab

Post by Saurabh_provab »

HI anu,
Thankx a lot for giving me such a good reply. anyways give me a day or two and i will send you my resume based on my skills and what all the work i have done, so that will be helpfull you to make some enhancement in my resume.
and here one more thing I like to ask you, as i told you that i have shifted in apps so can you help me out where i will get stuck.coz in starting i need some help ....
With best regards
Saurabh
Cheekoo

Post by Cheekoo »

[quote]hi,

it will be highly appreciated, if you can frame your resume and send it to me, if any corrections required I will update it for you.

skill sets
Key area:

If u R a DBA then what are the platforms you can work, install the apps, patches , cloning, back ups etc will be covered

be specific on the modules in which you have worked and also if you can please include the names of the reports

ALL THE BEST

Regards

<i><div align="right">Originally posted by anu_uma
Saurabh_provab

Post by Saurabh_provab »

hi,
i am having one query can anyone help me out.

i want to write a query where i need to count the no of employee according to the no of years of experienc eion relevent skill set and their total ..below i m giving you the lay out

TECH IT brackets T
----- -----------
java 0-2 yrs 2-4yrs 4-6yrs -- total
c/c++
testing
oracle
suppose i want to identify how many employee in an organization in java skill set having 0-2 yrs of exp and 2-4yrs of exp and 4-6yrs of exp and soo on and their total.
can any one tell me this