Invoice matched to wrong PO , and need to be revsd

This forum is to discuss different features/issues of Oracle Financials modules ( GL - General Ledger, AP - Accounts Payable, AR - Accounts Receivable, FA - Fixed Assets & CM - Cash Management ).
manav

Invoice matched to wrong PO , and need to be revsd

Post by manav »

Hi all

Can someone please help me on how to reverse invoices matched to wrong PO
Upendra

Post by Upendra »

Go to Actions button and cancel the Invoice. Automatically, matching will be reversed.
admin

Post by admin »

and create a new invoice to match. thanks
muzaffarnaim

Post by muzaffarnaim »

There is one thing i want to correct here that there is no need to cancel/reenter invoices in this case but you can just reverse matched distributions and create new distributions by matching to new Pos shipments.
Upendra

Post by Upendra »

First of all, thank you for your suggestion.

But, I have one more doubt here. Will it reverse the PO matching also. Because, If it doesn't have impact at PO level, then, when I am trying to match another Invoice to this PO, will it not show "Billed Qty is excess of actualy Qty received" ?

Thank you once again
muzaffarnaim

Post by muzaffarnaim »

Upendra

This is standard functionality that if you reverse distributions payables creates negative amount distribution for each line as well as updates corresponding PO information like quantity billed and other information. But remember if your invoices has been paid then you can not reverse it unless you enable 'Allow Adjustment to Paid Invoices' payables option.