receipt r not coming in cm

This forum is to discuss different features/issues of Oracle Financials modules ( GL - General Ledger, AP - Accounts Payable, AR - Accounts Receivable, FA - Fixed Assets & CM - Cash Management ).
muskan

receipt r not coming in cm

Post by muskan »

I am experiencing a problem that I have formed a new operating unit of AR with a bank defined for the receipt purpose in the payment method but after giving the sys parameters in the cm receipts are not coming in to it, when I click new on the bank statement, no account is there, I have checked it out in the cm, bank is there which I previously formed it in ar but its detail is not there
I have to add a new detail from the beginning here???.and when I give the detail it gives the error
<span id='hl' style='background-color: yellow'>Plz enter the required value in the office segment in the a/c flexfeild
Where as value is there in the office segment</span id='hl'>
Kavali

Post by Kavali »

can u enter the receipts using payment method difine by u, also clarify
whether the payment method is available in LOV while entering the receipt
muskan

Post by muskan »

yah kavali..it appears when i push lOV button and i am still using it for entering the receipt.
Kavali

Post by Kavali »

hi,

Your receipts are not reflecting in the CM to clear and Reconcile. If this the problem check out your Receipt class. Your Receipt Class Remittance method should be standard. If it is set it as No Remittance and Clearance method as Directly, then receipts wil not appear in the CM.

Raghu
anuragagarwal1980

Post by anuragagarwal1980 »

Hi Muskan,

Check for yor Receit Class....

The "Clearance Method" should be "By Matching:.

By matching refers to matching it in CM with the actual bank statement.

Hope this works for you...

Regards
Anurag
avnsstp

Post by avnsstp »

hi,

The status should be negotiable.