Autoinvoice issueR12'Cannot get remit to address'

This forum is to discuss different features/issues of Oracle Financials modules ( GL - General Ledger, AP - Accounts Payable, AR - Accounts Receivable, FA - Fixed Assets & CM - Cash Management ).
Shashi_k

Autoinvoice issueR12'Cannot get remit to address'

Post by Shashi_k »

Hi,

I've issue with with Autoinvoice interface in Receivable R12. I am working on simple vanilla setup where I've made setup for all the modules like GL,AP,AR,PO,OM and INV. When I created a sales order in OM (Pick release,shipsconfirm, interface tripstop everything works fine) and trying to import the same into Receivable through autoinvoice interface I am getting error message <b><font color="red">'Cannot get remit to address'</font id="red"></b> where as remit to address was already defined Nav: setup-print- R<font color="red"></font id="red">emit to address. Can anyone tell me what could be the possible problem which is not allowing me to create the transaction in the receivables.

Regards,
Shashi.
seneeraj

Post by seneeraj »

Hi Shashi,

Please Check if you have enable the option "Print Remit ro Address", in the System options>Miscelaneous.

If not please enable it , the error will be rectified.

Bye
Neeraj Bhatia
gadi_navin

Post by gadi_navin »

Hi,

faced same issue while importing OKL invoices..........sorted the issue by assigning the remit to address to the correct location of the customer..

Regs
Navin
Shashi_k

Post by Shashi_k »

Hi Navin,

Can you please provide little more clarification and can you please give me the navigation where I need to update the Remit to address.

Regards,
Shashi.
Shashi_k

Post by Shashi_k »

To rectify the issue in the remitt to address create Receipt From.
rkokkirala

Post by rkokkirala »

Hi All,

I have checked all the above mentioned setups ,, but I am still getting the error - Cannot get remit to address

Please advice
Raj - rajkssm[@]gmail.com
attiq

Post by attiq »

hey faced the same error please check the address of the customer and update it
sudharshan

Post by sudharshan »

Make the country and state = default value from the lov.This will solve the issue.

Regards

sudharshan
vipul.eng06

Post by vipul.eng06 »

Hi
Go to Setups-->Print-->Remit to Add
Check if the country code being defined for Customer you are entering Salesorder(invoice).
xiteezvyas

Post by xiteezvyas »

[quote]Hi
Go to Setups-->Print-->Remit to Add
Check if the country code being defined for Customer you are entering Salesorder(invoice).

<i><div align="right">Originally posted by vipul.eng06