Not able to Make the payment in Payment Batches

This forum is to discuss different features/issues of Oracle Financials modules ( GL - General Ledger, AP - Accounts Payable, AR - Accounts Receivable, FA - Fixed Assets & CM - Cash Management ).
nikkysri

Not able to Make the payment in Payment Batches

Post by nikkysri »

Hai All,

I am trying to make the payment through Invoice Batch payment after built status, we selected the format Payments as next step. After the requested was finished actual status need to show as "formated". But i am getting the status as " formating"

If the status as formating i am not able to go for next step. can any once help me on this.

Nikky
abhgaur@gmail.com

Post by abhgaur@gmail.com »

1) Since the status if Formating , the batch is locked .

2) When the formatting program is executing .. the status of the batch is formatting once the same is finished the status is updated to Formatted.Now , in your case the status is "formatting" which formatting program encountered some issue due to which the status did not got reset . also there are product bugs on this .. i think ..there was a issue also in 11.5.9

3) To fix .. this ... i think you need to make a backend update. Typically status needs to be updated in ap_invoice_selections_criteria_all to formatted/built . Then Cancel this batch itself and proceed with another batch. There are data fixes available in Metalink for this Issue

Thanks