NOT ABLE TO CREATE ASSIGNMENT FOR EMPLOYEES

Oracle Human Resource (Core HR), Payroll, Time & Labor, Self Service HR, Advance Benefit, Talent Management (Performance Management, Competency Management, Performance Appraisal, Goal Management), iRecruitment, Compensation Workbench
anandsoni

NOT ABLE TO CREATE ASSIGNMENT FOR EMPLOYEES

Post by anandsoni »

Dear all ,
When I try to create Assignment for employee it gives error :

APP-FND-01050: This flexfield cannot be opened because it has no displayed segments. Please contact your system
administrator.
Modify your flexfield definition to display one or more segments. This may also be caused by incorrect use of the DISPLAY= token to
the flexfield user exits in the form. In that case, please contact your
support representative

I even tried configure People Group Flexfield but after that when we enter the data in
supervisor field the applet form window closes automatically .

Plz help .

Regards,

Anand
appsradha

Post by appsradha »

Hi,
First of all freeze the KFF (create segments, valuesets, validate) for people group KFF.

Regards
MOHAN.
babasoji

Post by babasoji »

Hii,

I have the same problem in Territory flexfield in receivables. My Ffield is freezed and compile yet it gives the above error.

Regards,

Babs
eng_ahmad_2007

Post by eng_ahmad_2007 »

Dear babs,

the flexfield segments are not displayable. Just open the structure, and then the sugments and check at least one segment as "Displayed" and save, and compile. This should work.

Best Regards,

Ahmad Ghanem
babasoji

Post by babasoji »

Hii

Thanks for your reply. All the display check box for my segment are checked automatically and yet i get the above error when i want to do territory combination.

I created 4 segment (enabled and display) and add values into the segment but yet i can not combine.
eng_ahmad_2007

Post by eng_ahmad_2007 »

Dear Babasoji,

If it is a KFF, are you sure you enabled the "Allow Dynamic Inserts" checkbox for the flexfield structure you are using.

If it is a DFF, are you using a default value or a reference field?

Best Regards,

Ahmad Ghanem
babasoji

Post by babasoji »

Hii,

Thanks for your mail. Just to let you know that i it is a DFF and i did not use the reference field and default value.

Regards,