R12 Operating Units error in AP

This forum is to discuss different features/issues of Oracle Financials modules ( GL - General Ledger, AP - Accounts Payable, AR - Accounts Receivable, FA - Fixed Assets & CM - Cash Management ).
AmanKhan

R12 Operating Units error in AP

Post by AmanKhan »

Hi All,

I created a new ledger and assign LE & 2 operating units to it and created security profile & run security list maintenance in HR.
I assigned security profile to payable responsibility by mo: sec. profile option.

When i switched responsibility and click on invoice batches/expense reports then it gives error message: You do not have access privileges to any operating unit or check if mo: security profil or mo: oper unit include any operating unit.

Can anybody explain ?,,,,, Plz help me out.

Thanks,

Aman Khan
AmanKhan

Post by AmanKhan »

there are 4 Mod for financials and Admin is always here... and i m surprised that no body can help me in solving the issue...?

Admin....should i delete the topic as no body is able to help me?
admin

Post by admin »

I have tutorials and you can follow those,

http://www.erpstuff.com/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=26
AmanKhan

Post by AmanKhan »

Admin,

I have followed all possible steps for ASM, while searching from Metalink, i came across few notes indicating the bugs in R12 relating to my issue and patch is recommended from Oracle.
Yadav

Post by Yadav »

Hi Aman Khan

try to assign mo:security profile option site level and responsibility level,
and once u logout and login then u can try. and let me know the version of instance.

thanks
shri