Request Admin to translate Arabic contents

Your suggestions in order to improve the ERPstuff.com.
rajib.banerjee

Request Admin to translate Arabic contents

Post by rajib.banerjee »

Dear Admin,
I mailed you but got no reply though it was promised to give feedback within 24 hours. Please translate or make arrangement for translating the Arabic Documents to English as all members here who have paid to download documents are not Arabic knowing. Yes, I appreciate that our Arabic knowing friends will be highly facilitated by those documents but we, those who don't know also work with Oracle and this site is for all and payment has been received from all parts of the globe. So please for the sake of all, do it immediately.
And I find the document on Oracle Finance R12 is not complete. Please try to insert setups relating to all the modules of Finance at the earliest cause consultants now use Oracle R12 not 11i for setup work. A pay site like this should be active enough to do such jobs.
Thanks
admin

Post by admin »

Dear Member,
I don't know how your email is skipped. Now with reference to documents in Arabic which are written by Mr. Alruwaished from Saudi Arabia and those are not in restricted area. I don't know arabic so will request someone who can translate for us.

Then you said this is a paid site which I don't agree. This is a donation is used for ,

topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1095&whichpage=2

This is not my business to provide all the documents updated but still I always try to update by putting my extra efforts just to assist members.

I hope the points are clear and if still not then do let me know.

Thanks
Murthyoracle

Post by Murthyoracle »

Hey,
take it easy. Everybody be cool. Sometimes and Some where Knowingly and unknowingly things will be held up.

So be patience and look forward to go a head with success and helpfull to our family.

regards,

Murthyoracle.
admin

Post by admin »

Thanks Murthyoracle.