Looking out for Technofunctional - Oracle Apps

IT Jobs can be posted here and it is requested to provide detailed information like Company, City, Country, Package etc.
sataish

Looking out for Technofunctional - Oracle Apps

Post by sataish »

I'm looking out for some experienced guys who can work on technical and functional areas in Oracle APPS.

We're looking out for canditates with experience in OM,PO,INV,GL,AP,AR,CRM,Service Contracts,Advanced Collections etc...
This is a job based in India. The Client's headquarters is based in New York. I'm loooking out for guys who've worked both in 11i and R12.

We've just started this operation where we're building a team in India. Please let me know if this profile interests you and send me your CV.
suri_164

Post by suri_164 »

I have 5+ years of experience in Oracle applications and currently
Working near Boston, US. Please let me know if I can work with you from remote location in indian timings. My mail id is suri_164@yahoo.com

I have experience in GL, AP, AR, PO, INV, Service Requests, Service Contracts, Oracle property Manager modules and also have hands on setting up Financial DBI and Procurement DBI

Technically I am strong in Workflow, Reports, Forms, Discoverer Reports, XML Publisher
sataish

Post by sataish »

Suri,

As Specified in the requirement, this is a job based out of India. We dont have any option to work from US. You seem to have the skill sets which expects our requirement.

Please let me know if you're willing to relocate.

Thanks
Sathish