problem with template.fmb

All the discussion which is not possible in the above forums should be posted here.
prasadt

problem with template.fmb

Post by prasadt »

Hi team
I Have an Issue with Template.fmb in the oracle apps technical aspect. i am doing ftp from linux resource file to my local windows machine,i was sucessful with downloading the file but i was unable to open the file as i was getting an error unable to open the source modules and source objects like the below
FRM-10102: Cannot attach PL/SQL library APPCORE. This library attachment will be lost if the module is saved.
FRM-10102: Cannot attach PL/SQL library APPDAYPK. This library attachment will be lost if the module is saved.
FRM-10102: Cannot attach PL/SQL library GLOBE. This library attachment will be lost if the module is saved.
FRM-10102: Cannot attach PL/SQL library FNDSQF. This library attachment will be lost if the module is saved.
FRM-10102: Cannot attach PL/SQL library JA. This library attachment will be lost if the module is saved.
FRM-10102: Cannot attach PL/SQL library JE. This library attachment will be lost if the module is saved.
FRM-10102: Cannot attach PL/SQL library JL. This library attachment will be lost if the module is saved.
FRM-10102: Cannot attach PL/SQL library VERT. This library attachment will be lost if the module is saved.
FRM-10102: Cannot attach PL/SQL library GHR. This library attachment will be lost if the module is saved.
FRM-10102: Cannot attach PL/SQL library PQH_GEN. This library attachment will be lost if the module is saved.
FRM-10102: Cannot attach PL/SQL library PSAC. This library attachment will be lost if the module is saved.
FRM-10102: Cannot attach PL/SQL library CUSTOM. This library attachment will be lost if the module is saved.
FRM-10102: Cannot attach PL/SQL library OPM. This library attachment will be lost if the module is saved.
FRM-10102: Cannot attach PL/SQL library VERT1. This library attachment will be lost if the module is saved.
FRM-10102: Cannot attach PL/SQL library VERT2. This library attachment will be lost if the module is saved.
FRM-10102: Cannot attach PL/SQL library VERT3. This library attachment will be lost if the module is saved.
FRM-10102: Cannot attach PL/SQL library VERT4. This library attachment will be lost if the module is saved.
FRM-10102: Cannot attach PL/SQL library VERT5. This library attachment will be lost if the module is saved.

could any help with this issue how to reolve this issue,waiting for your reply.

thanks
prasad
hiszaki

Post by hiszaki »

Hi prasad

You can try this solution & may be work fine.

Copy all library on folder at your PC (Ex. D:\forms) then copy the APPSTAND.fmb and TEMPLATE.fmb in the same folder.

When you want to open the template form go to this folder in your operation system then double click on template form it call all libraries needed & open fine.

Thanks
Hisham
prasadt

Post by prasadt »

Hi Hisham,
Thanks For your reply i was trying to ftp the resource folder to the local machine but it was throwing some error like having no permissions at the local directory path how should i transfer the complete resource folder to the local machine

thanks & regards
Prasad
hiszaki

Post by hiszaki »

Hi Prasad,

I think you can handle this issue (no permissions) with the network administrator. I think it is very simple you only made a folder on your PC (try to make on D or E not C) then put all libraries (*.pll) inside this folder & the 2 forms I told you before.

After that check the solution & In Sha Allah it'll work fine.

If you don't know make ftp to your local PC, ask the network team or DBA to make this.

wait for your reply
thanks & regards

Hisham
prasadt

Post by prasadt »

Hi Hisham,

Thanks For you immediate response Hisham,i have done ftp to all the pll and template files in to the local machine in to my (e drive ) and had taken the forms (start in path ) as (e drive)eventhough it was not responding the form was automatically terminating.Unfortunately i was practising at home in my machine i have no dba support that's y i was taking the forum's support.

thanks & regards
prasad
hiszaki

Post by hiszaki »

Hi prasad,

Can you tell me your operation system in your PC & have you install all oracle developer tools right?

Sorry for my question but I do this in my work PC & I can use the template form very well.

Wait for your reply
Hisham
prasadt

Post by prasadt »

Hi Hisham,

Sorry for the late reply, my local machine was windows xp and my client machine was linux and in the linux environment apps was installed
and installed oracle forms 6i in my local machine i.e., win xp. So ,Please do the favor

thanks & regards
Prasad
hiszaki

Post by hiszaki »

Hi Prasad,

Please follow all instruction I told you before then go to your folder (Ex d:\) then open the form APPSTAND.fmb from windows explorer.

This will open oracle builder form & open the APPSTAND.fmb without any error. from the oracle builder open the template form. In sha Allah it will open fine without any error.

Try this option.
Thanks
Hisham