Unable to open form in windows environment

Here you can discuss Operating Systems Linux/Windows issues.
prasadt

Unable to open form in windows environment

Post by prasadt »

Hi Team

I Have an Issue with Template.fmb in the oracle apps technical aspect. i am doing ftp from linux resource file to my local windows machine,i was sucessful with downloading the file but i was unable to open the file as i was getting an error unable to open the source modules and source objects like the below

FRM-10102: Cannot attach PL/SQL library APPCORE. This library attachment will be lost if the module is saved.
FRM-10102: Cannot attach PL/SQL library APPDAYPK. This library attachment will be lost if the module is saved.
FRM-10102: Cannot attach PL/SQL library GLOBE. This library attachment will be lost if the module is saved.
FRM-10102: Cannot attach PL/SQL library FNDSQF. This library attachment will be lost if the module is saved.
FRM-10102: Cannot attach PL/SQL library JA. This library attachment will be lost if the module is saved.
FRM-10102: Cannot attach PL/SQL library JE. This library attachment will be lost if the module is saved.
FRM-10102: Cannot attach PL/SQL library JL. This library attachment will be lost if the module is saved.
FRM-10102: Cannot attach PL/SQL library VERT. This library attachment will be lost if the module is saved.
FRM-10102: Cannot attach PL/SQL library GHR. This library attachment will be lost if the module is saved.
FRM-10102: Cannot attach PL/SQL library PQH_GEN. This library attachment will be lost if the module is saved.
FRM-10102: Cannot attach PL/SQL library PSAC. This library attachment will be lost if the module is saved.
FRM-10102: Cannot attach PL/SQL library CUSTOM. This library attachment will be lost if the module is saved.
FRM-10102: Cannot attach PL/SQL library OPM. This library attachment will be lost if the module is saved.
FRM-10102: Cannot attach PL/SQL library VERT1. This library attachment will be lost if the module is saved.
FRM-10102: Cannot attach PL/SQL library VERT2. This library attachment will be lost if the module is saved.
FRM-10102: Cannot attach PL/SQL library VERT3. This library attachment will be lost if the module is saved.
FRM-10102: Cannot attach PL/SQL library VERT4. This library attachment will be lost if the module is saved.
FRM-10102: Cannot attach PL/SQL library VERT5. This library attachment will be lost if the module is saved.

could any help with this issue how to reolve this issue,waiting for your reply.

thanks
prasad